This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger problem

mr_strange
Rising Star II
When I'm using air trigger, i found out that even when i press the screen or back side near the air trigger, it gets triggered. DowsDoes anyone face the same problem ( sensitivity is set to around 1 to 3. Please help me because if I'm only having this problem, i can replace it. Thank you
71 REPLIES 71

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
ROGuser

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/33711#Comment_33711

I guess that is what he is trying to say over his last 2 posts

View post
In the first post he said it shifted, and then that it was gone, and then that it was reduced. I need to give accurate feedback to the software team to know whether the fix is working or not.

ROGuser
Star III
Ok. Please take this feedback as well: The right air trigger for me (on .35 version WW) is buggy. At times, it triggers with a pressure of 1or 2, at times it doesn't at all unless you press it to a 7 or 8, in which it lags to register the touch, triggers multiple times (1-2 bullets at a time, instead of a spray). I know it is a software issue, because when I try to touch the air triggers outside the gameplay/ in the lobby/ control settings (to key map the triggers), it works perfectly. This was not an issue prior to the update.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/33569#Comment_33569

So before your left trigger was faulty, and after the latest update you are seeing the same behavior but on the opposite Air Trigger?

View post
Yes . Exactly

mr_strange
Rising Star II
ROGuser

Ok. Please take this feedback as well: The right air trigger for me (on .35 version WW) is buggy. At times, it triggers with a pressure of 1or 2, at times it doesn't at all unless you press it to a 7 or 8, in which it lags to register the touch, triggers multiple times (1-2 bullets at a time, instead of a spray). I know it is a software issue, because when I try to touch the air triggers outside the gameplay/ in the lobby/ control settings (to key map the triggers), it works perfectly. This was not an issue prior to the update.

View post
I too have this problem

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
@ROGuser and @mr.strange I'd like to log your phones. I'll send you both PM's.
For anyone who is still having Air Trigger issues with sensitivity and is willing to provide a log, please reply in this thread and I'll send you the instructions as well. Thanks for your help everyone, we're working to resolve this as soon as possible for you.