This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Kunai input delay

Zenpai
Star I
Hi! I've recently purchased the ROG Kunai. Has anyone here encountered a problem in handheld mode, wherein the right controller will not properly fire the button input (sometimes not registering). This only happens when I'm pressing the button and using the left analog stick at the same time. This problem does not occur when im using the controller through the gamepad holder and connect to the ROG Phone 2 using bluetooth.
11 REPLIES 11

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hi guys, I don't have a date to share, but we are working on getting a firmware update for the device that should fix most of these issues. That's the best answer I can provide at the moment unfortunately.

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

Hi guys, I don't have a date to share, but we are working on getting a firmware update for the device that should fix most of these issues. That's the best answer I can provide at the moment unfortunately.

View post
Please make the fix fast....... I have had my Kunai pad for a week and its becoming an AUD$275 paperweight..... You guys make awesome gear, but execution is terrible........ 😞

Zenpai
Star I
Update: Tested on the new firmware which is .64. Seems like the issue is fixed

ChenGGez
Star I
I have this same issue, how do I update my kunai? The right side has been getting stuck buttons since the day I got it.

Volodesi
Rising Star II
ChenGGez

I have this same issue, how do I update my kunai? The right side has been getting stuck buttons since the day I got it.

View post
Just attaching it to the phone will cause it to update.