This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The image processor tends to blacken the image at 48 MP

Srivatsa
Star I
Whenever i take photos at night in the artificial lighting (in the tubelight lighting) using 48 MP (In my Asus 6z)......the image processing tends to blacken the picture. How to get over this ? Please help !
10 REPLIES 10

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
ZenFone 6's 12MP is indeed the best shooting resolution. In 48MP Pro mode, try to adjust the shutter and ISO values, if necessary, with the camera tripod.

Srivatsa
Star I
kikoly

ZenFone 6's 12MP is indeed the best shooting resolution. In 48MP Pro mode, try to adjust the shutter and ISO values, if necessary, with the camera tripod.

View post
Ok. Thanks !

prashanth
Rising Star II
Completely agree with kikoly

Rustylord
Rising Star II
kikoly

View post
@Anders_ASUS said that 48mp isn't good in artificial lighting, so he preferred me to set it to 12mp as default, and to change it to 48mp when necessary.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
nishaanth5000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/32861#Comment_32861

@Anders_ASUS said that 48mp isn't good in artificial lighting, so he preferred me to set it to 12mp as default, and to change it to 48mp when necessary.

View post
Under artificial lighting, if you want to have good photos, depending on your artificial lighting quality, angle, brightness, etc., different parameters will have different results.