This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS4 CONTROLLER DOESN'T WORK

manishiskillred
Star III
PS4 controller paired and connected with Bluetooth but it does nothing.. no response.. tried in game,in andoid menu...
Controller works with other phones instantly but on this phone no response after connect.. stupid rog 2
17 REPLIES 17

Aryan202
Community Legend I
manishiskillred

PS4 controller paired and connected with Bluetooth but it does nothing.. no response.. tried in game,in andoid menu...

Controller works with other phones instantly but on this phone no response after connect.. stupid rog 2

PS4 CONTROLLER DOESN'T WORK
Afaik android 10 brought proper controller support so wait for it imo
Btw game should support the controller too
For example Codm supports dual shock 4 now (I don't remember the version required tho)

manishiskillred
Star III
PS4 controller isn't working through bluetooth. it only works with otg, Device pairs but no response, FIX this.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I have no problem getting it to work via BT and with games that support the PS4 controller but there's an error message in PS4 Remote Play that we're investigating.
So you can't navigate on the homescreen using the thumbstick or d-pad? Have you tried a game like oddmar (which supports ps4 controller)?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You have to wait for Android Q. The PS4 controller works with ZenFone 6 so I can assure you it will work with ROG Phone II after the update.

zidan19223
Star I
Anders_ASUS

You have to wait for Android Q. The PS4 controller works with ZenFone 6 so I can assure you it will work with ROG Phone II after the update.

View post
any idea about when will the update will come? I just got Rog phone II last night and a bit disappointing that it doesn't support dual shock 4.