This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Jack Problem

littleduckzm
Star I
I just bought Asus ROG Strix G G531G-TAL055T last month. I realized the audio jack is not working in good condition as whenever I try to plug in my ear phone, my ear phone got ejected out (the ear phone works perfectly in other device such as my mobile etc.). Is there any causes or solution for this problem?
3 REPLIES 3

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
This is definitely not the right forum for your issue. However, the fix here is fairly simple.
Can you compare the length of the your ear piece's male connector compared to a standard 3.5mm audio jack? Some units designed for mobile are extra long and will not fit in ports that do not accept voice inputs. If that is not the case and your male connector is the standard size, please move on to the next step.
Within Device Manager, select "Sound, video and game controllers". On the PC I am currently using, my standard output for headphones via the audio jack is "Conexant SmartAudio HD". Your device name may be different, but right click on the correct driver and uninstall it. Reboot your computer, and Windows will automatically reinstall the driver for you.
If that doesn't resolve the issue, you will need to contact your local ASUS service center for a repair, as it is most likely a hardware problem.

ZT-ff2c5add
Star I
Asus max pro m1

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
dhanushkumardhara@gmail.co.

Asus max pro m1

View post
Please visit the Fan Chat forum for community support for your Max Pro M1. https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/fan-chat
For official support, contact your local ASUS Support team.
Closing thread.