cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone was stuck

sarathchandran1
Star III
@Anders_ASUS
My phone got stuck suddenly while using whatsapp then it remained just like that for 45 minutes. I pressed the power button and all the buttons no use.I called to my number from another phone it was ringing but I couldn't see any call alert. Finally after 45 minutes it was in the recovery mode and showed a message like "couldn't restart android system" .i clicked on the try again option it worked after so much of tensions and struggle my phone started working .

I am afraid to use the phone now ,can anyone tell me what might have triggered the issue?
7 REPLIES 7

sarathchandran1
Star III
I haven't installed anything new and it had 80 percentage of battery my phone was stuck while using the whats app and only i can see the last chat i opened nothing else .finally the device told me android system cannot restart please format or try again.I clicked on the try again option then phone restarted luckily

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
_jis_

I assume that the battery had enough charge?

View post
Wow... What a assumption? Great question, go ahead. Ask him more

Rustylord
Rising Star II
sarathchandran1005

I haven't installed anything new and it had 80 percentage of battery my phone was stuck while using the whats app and only i can see the last chat i opened nothing else .finally the device told me android system cannot restart please format or try again.I clicked on the try again option then phone restarted luckily

View post
Yah phone during these tough times or during unusual behavior it restarts, and if after restart theres no change in it's behavior it will ask you to hard reset. So there's no need to worry about your phone. But your case is really unusual, better you backup your phone weekly once atleast.