cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone was stuck

sarathchandran1
Star III
@Anders_ASUS
My phone got stuck suddenly while using whatsapp then it remained just like that for 45 minutes. I pressed the power button and all the buttons no use.I called to my number from another phone it was ringing but I couldn't see any call alert. Finally after 45 minutes it was in the recovery mode and showed a message like "couldn't restart android system" .i clicked on the try again option it worked after so much of tensions and struggle my phone started working .

I am afraid to use the phone now ,can anyone tell me what might have triggered the issue?
7 REPLIES 7

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
If this happens again, I recommend contacting your local ASUS service center. I can't imagine that Whatsapp would have frozen your phone for 45 minutes.
If you can, I also recommend backing up all your data now in the event that this happens again.

sarathchandran1
Star III
I am not sure what triggered this issue but again this shouldn't have happened

_jis_
Zen Master III
I assume that the battery had enough charge?

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Once I tried installing Samsung Dex in my phone and I found that there was tile that could be viewed in notifications, as I just dragged and dropped it, my phone was suffering to wake, it was trying to restart several time and finally it asked me to reset. And got rid off that trouble??. This was just for additional information, don't ever try it??