This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 issues after a month usage

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
So i have bought Rog 2 on its first sale from flipkart.com taking into consideration the quality of Asus in both hardware and software... But i am very much disappointed with Asus software support like -
1) Below average camera quality for night shots
2) Ram management is very bad ( i sometimes do not get notifications for apps like telegram , Twitter )
3) Games are lagging a lot in latest 44 global update
4) Red tint ( Which will never get fixed )
5) Laggy ui ( even having 120hz refresh rate if the ui stutters with moderate usage its pathetic i'd say !!)

I know Asus moderator won't even bother bringing this issues into light .. its just for all the Rog 2 users
6 REPLIES 6

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
RAIDEN™

So i have bought Rog 2 on its first sale from flipkart.com taking into consideration the quality of Asus in both hardware and software... But i am very much disappointed with Asus software support like -

1) Below average camera quality for night shots

2) Ram management is very bad ( i sometimes do not get notifications for apps like telegram , Twitter )

3) Games are lagging a lot in latest 44 global update

4) Red tint ( Which will never get fixed )

5) Laggy ui ( even having 120hz refresh rate if the ui stutters with moderate usage its pathetic i'd say !!)

I know Asus moderator won't even bother bringing this issues into light .. its just for all the Rog 2 users

Rog 2 issues after a month usage
To say that we won't acknowledge your issues is a little hurtful. Sometimes we miss a post or two, and sometimes there are duplicate threads, but we try our best to get to every issue and investigate when necessary.
Issue 1 and 4: We have acknowledged both.
Issue 3: We are aware and are investigating.
Issue 2 and 5: I believe this is the first time I've heard of either of these.
Your RAM is constantly pegged at 100% usage? If you are missing messages and notifications that sounds more like a network issue. Are you losing network connection at those times, for example Chrome or YouTube?
The UI is only laggy at 120Hz? Is this due to a recent update or you have always had this issue?

Noix
Rising Star II
The ram management for me is great, the best I ever had in an Android phone. I don't have any lag in the UI, super fast and fluid.
Most of the complaints I see come from India, is there any difference in control quality between versions sold in Europe compared to the Indian one?