cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Mobile desktop dock] - Possible to download/ share keymapping profiles

ROGuser
Star III
Hi guys,
I am struggling to use the keymapping function for the desktop dock, in short, my current keymap sucks. Is it possible to download keymapping profiles (there is a + option in crate to add profiles but I am unable to make it work). Or at least share your settings for keymap/ sensitivity etc.

Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You need to find someone that want to share their settings with you. They need to share their file. It's not like we have a server where people can upload and download. Humm, maybe we should ?
Anyways, it's on my todo list to start a thread that encourages users to share their keymapping or overclocking settings but I haven't gotten around to do it.

ROGuser
Star III
Still there is no thread on keymapping profiles. Bumping this one up!

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Yeah. Nvidia SHIELD Tablet had a profile down loader. Was quite nice if you didn't want to try and set up your own layouts.

ROGuser
Star III
Asus really needs to up there game on building a community and providing support for their accessories. How can they expect people to keep spending on $200+ accessories without any support. This expensive toy is lying unused and had zero resale value. I would deter anyone from buying these accessories unless Asus fixes their game.