This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE Not working with air tel sim India

bgsetty
Star II
https://www.airtel.in/volte/ to check VOLTE Compatible Handsets.
Airtel : We would like to inform you that, your handset (Asus I001DE) is not enrolled for VOLTE service.
Firmware version of ASUS ROG Phone II (ZS660KL) is WW-16.0631.1910.44_0

23 REPLIES 23

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
02ZI6N3WXD52.jpg
Call *#*#4636#*#* there you can see that volte provisioned cannot be enabled in my rog 2 (indian unit) i am using airtel sim,does this this mean they are lying about volte on rog 2 in india,pls help me

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

This trick won't work in other countries

View post
yes this trick certainly does not work in other countries. I know you mods and employees had been pushing to get a green light from the top! Press on! I still believe you guys can do it for us!
Cheers!

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
anjubunny123

02ZI6N3WXD52.jpg

Call *#*#4636#*#* there you can see that volte provisioned cannot be enabled in my rog 2 (indian unit) i am using airtel sim,does this this mean they are lying about volte on rog 2 in india,pls help me

View post
Put your sim in one of the supported handsets from airtel.in/volte then call customer care about volte not available once you see volte in the supported device remove it from that device and put that in your device .

Use above trick you will definitely get volte for airtel
GS22GOWJN8Y1.jpg

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
anjubunny123

02ZI6N3WXD52.jpg

View post
Yes carriers in India are not blocking your device from using VoLTE but Asus has to do something on their end now. I can't say the same for other carriers in other countries. It might be a different way around where by the device is not only not supported but also blocked on the carrier's end. Mods/Employees on this forum are doing their best so lets give them all the support we can!
Cheers!

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Airtel customer care number plsss