cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Bug* Not Reciving auto APN for israel providers in Israel

yosef019
Rising Star II
*Bug* Not Reciving auto APN for israel providers
and not reciving sms APN too from Cellcom, Hotmobile (Partner) and Pelephone from israel

Also the UI in armory crate still In hebrew language is OFF screen in aura lighing section

Also In Pelephone provider its taking ages to recover to 4G
its not coming back to 4G if internet is working its switching to 4G only if no recive send signal for 2 minute
Manual switching only works by switching on/off cellolar data
3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You don't happen to have a tencent phone? If you do, then this could be why. If it doesn't say Tencent on the back, then we need to investigate why it can't detect the correct APN settings
There's shouldn't be any Armoury Crate and Game Genie UI issues with latest update. But then again, if you have a tencent phone, this could be why.

yosef019
Rising Star II
i have phone from b&h north American version
512/12gb
its not detect apns from all operators in Israel
only from Pelephone
and i dont recive sms apn also..

and Pelephone operator is staing at H+ after i droped from 4g and not going back to 4g when conection is on ( spotify youtube WhatsApp)
only when no connctions and screen close its connect to 4g its only happening with this operator

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Then we should log your modem to see what's going on. If you're OK with that, please let me know and I can send you the log tool with instructions.