This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOES Rog phone 2 support type c earphones ?

abhi3278
Star I
I TRIED WITH BOTH TYPE C PORT Given in the Phone none of them support type c earphone ?
13 REPLIES 13

abhi3278
Star I
Melwyn

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13792/does-rog-phone-2-support-type-c-earphones

Yes it does. I tried Oneplus bullet wired headsets and it works.

View post
Hi thanks for update can you please tell which rog 2 variant you are using indian or global

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There are alot of different types of USB type C headphones and numerous articles explaining why some will work, while others do not.
This is why it's so great that we're still supporting 3.5mm 🙂
USB-C audio: Everything you need to knowHow USB-C headphones workWhat you need to know about USB-C audioBring back the headphone jack: Why USB-C audio still doesn't work

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
I appreciate ASUS for having 3.5mm in all phones.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
abhi3278

I TRIED WITH BOTH TYPE C PORT Given in the Phone none of them support type c earphone ?

DOES Rog phone 2 support type c earphones ?
After checking your logs, we found that your device is using an analog connection that we do not support. Does it have a 3.5mm jack so that you can use the built in jack? You might be having issues because you are trying to use and a 3.5mm to USB-C adapter.

rulyrexhodam
Star III
Hello Asus Team, is there any way to get ctype to 3.5mm converter work on asus rog 2.. I know I have the audio port there but sometimes it's hard to play game with the headphone port coming on my finger.... So if I use the converter then probably I can use the convertor on the bottom type c connector on my phone... Pls help