This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6Z restarting after call disconnection.

rockykart
Star II
My asus 6z is restarting everytime i disconnect a call from main screen ... But if I minimise the call screen and disconnect the call from there... There is no restart problem

51 REPLIES 51

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
_jis_

Unfortunately, none of the affected users in this thread have specified the details under which a restart occurs after the call ends:

On which mobile network is this happening?

2G, 3G, 4G, 4G-VOLTE?

Which operator?

View post
Do you think, who are all commented here, they also facing this issue, everyone using the same network provider and same kind of network selection?

_jis_
Zen Master III
spmsenthilkumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/32480#Comment_32480

Do you think, who are all commented here, they also facing this issue, everyone using the same network provider and same kind of network selection?

View post
I have already explained this to you in this post. I had a good reason:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/32661/#Comment_32661

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I've forwarded a log file to our devs. Hopefully they can see why this happens to some of you and fix it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your help!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We need more help @Akshay42 @dushvader @prashanth @Revanth @rockykart @sathish281295 @spmsenthilkumar @Subhajitdas298 @surajprasad87 @Akshay42
Can you please write which country you're from and which carrier(s) you're using.
THANKS!

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
Anders_ASUS

We need more help @Akshay42 @dushvader @prashanth @Revanth @rockykart @sathish281295 @spmsenthilkumar @Subhajitdas298 @surajprasad87 @Akshay42

Can you please write which country you're from and which carrier(s) you're using.

THANKS!

View post
All you mentioned are from India, of course different states. I am using both the SIM's Airtel with Volte enabled. As, others most probably using Airtel or Jio or Vodafone, among these three.
And again I tell, apart from people commented here others also definitely face this issue. They either not noticed nor reported.
And moreover, the same SIM cards I was used before in my solid Rock star , Nokia 8(2017) I never faced any issue with network related in that handset.