This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Timezone Brazil

digorochabh
Star II
Even if you do not want to use the time zone and manual time, the phone changes by itself. Please resolve this.
LQ4399KLA1FL.jpg

53 REPLIES 53

@LP_ASUS you said on dec-6th that there were a fix coming on a future FOTA update. Have you deleted the post? I can't find it now. (EDIT: found it now, sorry).
Is there any news about this fix and its release date? Or any other workaround that works without having to disable the GPS?

Marcos
Star II
demetrius.moro

Same issue here, and I found a workaround: if you disable the GPS and set date/time amd timezone to update from network, it works correctly.

Now it gets updated to the wrong timezone only when I enable the GPS. It is still pretty annoying and of course should not happen, but at least now I know when it is goning to hapoen.

ASUS, is there a date for this fix? We paid some good money to have a basic issue like this one unaddressed. Do you even realize that for most people the phone is a watch too? I dont have any other way to keep track of time during the day, it is important for us.

View post
Tried your fix, even though works on the phone it still messes with the time on the smart watch because the time zone is wrong. Really annoying, can't have the same time on the phone and the watch. Hope the fix comes soon, for now i cant pair phone and watch.

Marcos
Star II
@LP_ASUS any news when we'll have a fix or upades is coming? Really need to know because if this takes to long i will have to get rid of my zenfone 6. Can't have a phone that cannot show the right time. I am always traveling and it keeps changing to the wrong time zone no matter the setting i have. It became a problem for me. Thanks!!!

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
The FOTA with this fix should be released next week. Schedules change sometimes so this is not a promise, but a best guess estimate of when we can make it available to you.

sandrotoledo
Star I
I'm waiting for this fix, it's really annoying have to set timezone frequently.