6ZW1MCDGJYKJ.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

r_ranganathan
Star I
SD9B86TCIZZ8.jpg
No..it's show in albums only....

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I want the images to be hidden as in the normal version, but although it is correctly configured, the images are shown.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS After updating, the same problem follows. I have verified that the folder has the file ".nomedia" but the images are shown in the gallery. Is there a problem with the Twin App folder and the gallery?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I just got the reply that it's not a bug that the TwinApp version of WhatsApp doesn't work with our fingerprint. It has never worked and never will because of a limitation in our software.
To solve your media issue, I need to know for sure if you have Media visibility enabled or not.
I also need to know if you're only searching with our gallery app or if you're also using the file manager.
Can you see images in these two folders?
Main WhatsApp gallery is located internal storage -> WhatsApp -> Media -> WhatsApp Imagaes
TwinApp WhatsApp gallery is located internal storage -> TwinApps -> WhatsApp -> Media -> WhatsApp Imagaes

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
The gallery problem is solved by removing those images that had been saved in a folder that did not hide images (WhatsApp Images). They are now saved in the "Private" folder and are no longer displayed.