This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I switch back to ROG UI?

I am on my second week on the ROG Phone 2. I'm loving it! However, I set up the stock android UI and wish to change back to the ROG skin.
How do I do this? Thanks in advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Settings>Themes & Wallpaper>Themes>Select ROG Theme and apply
Done!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Settings>Themes & Wallpaper>Themes>Select ROG Theme and apply
Done!

Thanks! I never thought it was just a wallpaper.

Minion550
Star I
Hi there!
Well I wish for the opposite, I would like to switch from my current ROG UI, for my Android 9 ROG PHONE 2, to the ZENUI Android theme. Except that when I go to Settings>Themes & Wallpaper> my only option I get is Wallpaper Slideshow, it only allows me to make change to this particular option.
All my background options are ROG themed as well. I hope that someone can help me out. Many thanks.

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Minion550

Hi there!

Well I wish for the opposite, I would like to switch from my current ROG UI, for my Android 9 ROG PHONE 2, to the ZENUI Android theme. Except that when I go to Settings>Themes & Wallpaper> my only option I get is Wallpaper Slideshow, it only allows me to make change to this particular option.

All my background options are ROG themed as well. I hope that someone can help me out. Many thanks.

View post
Idk man I'm on A9 as well and I still have the 'themes' option. I suppose factory reset is the only option:-(