This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am facing some problem in my rog phone 2

Aadish
Star II
Whenever i unlock my device with fingerprint it gets stuck and gets hangs for a minute.this only happens sometimes but it happens 4 to 5 times a day..its feels so irritating with new phone.
The 6000mah seems to be only for name seek i am just getting 7 to 8 hrs of sot without any heavy gaming.and i d k why the google play service is draining my battery excessively it almost drains around 30 -40percent of battery..this is a serious issue which needs to be check by asus.
Last problem i noticed is when is keep phone brighntess to full the screen was flickering a lot times..
Plz help me.
H21NO6CYDDHB.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Aadish

Whenever i unlock my device with fingerprint it gets stuck and gets hangs for a minute.this only happens sometimes but it happens 4 to 5 times a day..its feels so irritating with new phone.

The 6000mah seems to be only for name seek i am just getting 7 to 8 hrs of sot without any heavy gaming.and i d k why the google play service is draining my battery excessively it almost drains around 30 -40percent of battery..this is a serious issue which needs to be check by asus.

Last problem i noticed is when is keep phone brighntess to full the screen was flickering a lot times..

Plz help me.

H21NO6CYDDHB.jpg

I am facing some problem in my rog phone 2
For the play services issue install the beta of the play services it can possibly fix your problem 🙂 Cos it fixed mine and for further better thing I formatted it and wallah very less usage of play services

Aadish
Star II
But what about hanging and display flickering issue

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
I have no clue about the hanging issues but yeah definitely faced the flickering issue myself. But lets wait and watch if we get something on that.
@Anders_ASUS and @LP_ASUS can answer about these two things better I believe

sathish05durai
Rising Star I
I'm also facing touch issue