This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BATTERY STATUS *UNKNOWN*

molotov7
Star III
Hi there, I've just noticing this,the battery status shows UNKNOWN only. is it normal? Battery performed very very well without problems btw.
KFVOL0OS0WIX.jpg
H43AFR0PYGE7.jpg
12gb ram 512rom global version here.
Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10

Swaraj
Rising Star II
molotov7

Well... very sad it seems that there's no support & explaination nor guidance from the moderators..

View post
yep the mods are just being silent ,they didnt even respond to my post as well https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13737/bugs-need-to-be-fixed-asap#latest

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
When the battery is at a 100% or close to it the battery stat resets itself. That is the reason why you are getting unknown over there. Use it for a while and it then calculates the estimated time and will display that. Its just a reset of the stat. Once you start using it should update accordingly

molotov7
Star III
Still..same like always

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
molotov7

Hi there, I've just noticing this,the battery status shows UNKNOWN only. is it normal? Battery performed very very well without problems btw.

KFVOL0OS0WIX.jpg

H43AFR0PYGE7.jpg

12gb ram 512rom global version here.

Thanks.

BATTERY STATUS *UNKNOWN*
In the first screen shot, your remaining battery life should appear after some use
In the second screen shot, well this is a bug. It should say "not charging" instead of "unknown".
The battery status does detect charging, fast charging and hypercharge though.
I will forward this to our devs. Thanks for noticing!

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13656/battery-status-unknown

In the first screen shot, your remaining battery life should appear after some use

In the second screen shot, well this is a bug. It should say "not charging" instead of "unknown".

The battery status does detect charging, fast charging and hypercharge though.

I will forward this to our devs. Thanks for noticing!

View post
Well I can confirm that this exists here as well in my device. Maybe a thing devs can fix to display charging/not charging