This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play Store never updates the Application automatically even they are set update on data or WiFi

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone 6
  2. Firmware Version: 6z
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Play Store
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== Play Store never updates the application automatically even set automatic update whenever.

3 REPLIES 3

Praj
Rising Star I
This issue is on all asus phones i guess it's on rog phone 2 also

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
I faced this issue in all phones even in my previous one plus phone so it's problem of playstore

Jeb
Rising Star II
I've had this problem on occasion with other Android phones before I got the Zenfone 6. If you want an immediate fix without waiting for Google to patch it, you can try uninstalling all Play Store updates in your System Settings < Apps and Notifications < See All Apps < Search "Google Play Store" < Menu (upper right corner) < Uninstall Updates.
From there, re-open the Play Store and attempt to update your apps again. Please also submit feedback to Google in the Play Store within the left slide menu on the bottom.
5X3V01EP7WGX.jpg
SG1KYNO5VRT4.jpg