This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6/6Z PERFORMANCE COMPARISON THREAD

Jeb
Rising Star II
What's your Asus Zenfone 6/6Z performance like, and what is your software version?
I'm dedicating this thread to share AnTuTu performance scores and user feedback regarding performance of our phone - the Asus Zenfone 6/6Z.
Make sure to notate whether your phone was plugged in or on battery while testing in AnTuTu, and whether you have Asus' AI Boost feature on or off.
GLQSWRVWNIO9.jpg
MJXF1C0N909A.jpg
Tests performed on battery power, with Asus AI Boost set to "on."
7 REPLIES 7

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Jeb

What's your Asus Zenfone 6/6Z performance like, and what is your software version?

I'm dedicating this thread to share AnTuTu performance scores and user feedback regarding performance of our phone - the Asus Zenfone 6/6Z.

Make sure to notate whether your phone was plugged in or on battery while testing in AnTuTu, and whether you have Asus' AI Boost feature on or off.

GLQSWRVWNIO9.jpg

MJXF1C0N909A.jpg

Tests performed on battery power, with Asus AI Boost set to "on."

ZenFone 6/6Z PERFORMANCE COMPARISON THREAD
In my opinion antutu scroes differ one to one, since some apps will run background for some one ,for someone , as cpu perform refer cycle differs

Jeb
Rising Star II
sivamani242

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13920/zenfone-6-6z-performance-comparison-thread

In my opinion antutu scroes differ one to one, since some apps will run background for some one ,for someone , as cpu perform refer cycle differs

View post
Of course, but that's why I'm encouraging everyone to share their results. The more info, the better of an idea Asus can get of real-world performance.

Jeb
Rising Star II
On battery power with AI Boost "off:"
0MWJX1ELT0SQ.jpg
EQ5OASIX21GQ.jpg