This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Kunai input delay

Zenpai
Star I
Hi! I've recently purchased the ROG Kunai. Has anyone here encountered a problem in handheld mode, wherein the right controller will not properly fire the button input (sometimes not registering). This only happens when I'm pressing the button and using the left analog stick at the same time. This problem does not occur when im using the controller through the gamepad holder and connect to the ROG Phone 2 using bluetooth.
11 REPLIES 11

julienvd93
Rising Star II
Maybe a mod can correct me if im wrong but it might be fixed in the next 52 update. The changelog states something about not registering inputs when 2 fingers are used simultaneously. Which i noticed when firing and moving in pubg and cod on rare occasions

Zenpai
Star I
I hope so, it's very frustrating that it's occurring, considering it should not have any problems since it was connected via USB Type-C.

caesar_kojak
Star II
Hi, how can you get the next 52 update for the ROG Kunai?
This lag or non responsiveness issue is becoming a real problem for all the games I'm playing it's really a shame for such a beauty.
Hope they figure it out soon.

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
When is the WW 1910.52 WW firmware coming? I have the same problem and need the fix!!