This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch not working after unlocking the screen

sathish05durai
Rising Star I
Hi all. After the latest update 1910.44 the touch is not working after unlocking the screen. It works after few seconds. I am facing this error regularly.
Kindly confirm if anybody else facing the same issue.
This needs to be addressed quickly by the asus team. Inspite of a gaming flagship this issue is very annoying. Please fix ASAP.
40 REPLIES 40

ktlee89_aero
Star I
ktlee89.aero

I having same issue, screen freeze right after unlock (only can unlock with face recognition), the only power n column button working, touch screen totally not working. Screen freezing at home screen, whatapp (which locked when whatapp open), calculator n whatever app u locked in previous. Freezing time vary (20s to 90s). When Asus can solve this?? When will update firmware and update to Android 10 as well? Screen freeze very annoying!! This is so call world faster smart/gaming phone????

View post
iPhone user which disappointed with iPhone designer which design very lousy and decide switch to Asus Rog Phone 2 but this is the quality given by Asus! When can resolve this issue?

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
I guess, screen freeze happen only with face unlock. I removed face unlock two days back to test it. Seems, i dont see this issue again. Now i use only fingerprint lock.
Could you all try removing face unlock and check whether you still have issues?

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
I guess, screen freeze happen only with face unlock. I removed face unlock two days back to test it. Seems, i dont see this issue again. Now i use only fingerprint lock.
Could you all try removing face unlock and check whether you still have issues?

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Disabling face unlock doesn't help. Issue still remains for me.

kshitiz0196
Star I
You should try this..it worked for me...hope it helps
1. Goto asus website and download the latest rom and save it on an alternative hardware
2. Reset your device
3. Then after that...install the latest update via that file which you have downloaded earlier...
Let me know if its helps!