This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this much SoT with 60hz and power saver normal?

Mvarun
Rising Star I
GUOIC8Q3TO0V.jpg
I used 60hz almost the entire time and had power saver on. I played asphalt 9 at 60fps on performance settings (Without X mode on) for around 45 minutes but that's about all the gaming I did. Is this normal? Cuz I heard some people saying they were getting 9+ hours.
57 REPLIES 57

Mvarun
Rising Star I
I did another run but with 120hz mode and without power saver (i only switched to 60hz when i was on a duo call) and i didn't game at all this time other than candy crush
4WSECRGC12CN.jpg

OPC
Zen Master II
This to me looks now better. Over 8 hours screen time. But it's not as good as what I get.
WOCPJQOOV52Z.jpg
17GSI9W7GU63.jpg

Mvarun
Rising Star I
OPC

This to me looks now better. Over 8 hours screen time. But it's not as good as what I get.

WOCPJQOOV52Z.jpg

17GSI9W7GU63.jpg

View post
Oh wow 5+ hours of SoT with 2+ hours of asphalt 9 on 35% battery. Any idea why I'm getting worse SoT than you, even when I didn't gaming at all?

OPC
Zen Master II
Sorry no idea! But my phone is free from all kinds of problems reported in this forum. In fact I only have a little red hue and it doesn't support VoLTE in my country. Everything else is great. I don't understand why all users don't have the same experience.

OPC
Zen Master II
I notice though. When taking the phone out of the box, I strictly followed the procedure on formatting the battery explained in the printed manual. I didn't use the phone at all before doing it.