This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch not working after unlocking the screen

sathish05durai
Rising Star I
Hi all. After the latest update 1910.44 the touch is not working after unlocking the screen. It works after few seconds. I am facing this error regularly.
Kindly confirm if anybody else facing the same issue.
This needs to be addressed quickly by the asus team. Inspite of a gaming flagship this issue is very annoying. Please fix ASAP.
40 REPLIES 40

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

@sathish05durai did you try disabling pocket mode (if you had it enabled) and did it help?

I believe most people with this issue, have solved it with a reset

View post
For me, disabling pocket mode doesn't fix the issue.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sathishinsat2

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/32476#Comment_32476

For me, disabling pocket mode doesn't fix the issue.

View post
Then you need to make a reset. One alternative to a reset which I still haven't confirmed if it works or not, is to upgrade your FW via our homepage and not via FOTA next time there's a new version. It sounds plausible that it will overwrite more files and that this will minimize the risk of bugs when upgrading.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Just for clarification. How long does the screen freeze? When does it freeze? Is it whenever or right after you unlock the phone?
Could it be that it's just the touch that's unresponsive?

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/32484#Comment_32484

Then you need to make a reset. One alternative to a reset which I still haven't confirmed if it works or not, is to upgrade your FW via our homepage and not via FOTA next time there's a new version. It sounds plausible that it will overwrite more files and that this will minimize the risk of bugs when upgrading.

View post
Yes, I did reset to check couple of issue. All the below issues are still remains even after reset.
1) Unresponsive touch after unlock
2) App notification color changing. Not able to read notification content.

ktlee89_aero
Star I
I having same issue, screen freeze right after unlock (only can unlock with face recognition), the only power n column button working, touch screen totally not working. Screen freezing at home screen, whatapp (which locked when whatapp open), calculator n whatever app u locked in previous. Freezing time vary (20s to 90s). When Asus can solve this?? When will update firmware and update to Android 10 as well? Screen freeze very annoying!! This is so call world faster smart/gaming phone????