cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding android 10 update for zenfone 5Z

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
No manual link is found on official asus website
Nor manual check for system update is showing anything to update still in search of android 10 full firmware link or else OTA asus india announced on their facebook page regarding update that now 5Z is redefined flagship with android 10 with a post on 27 nov at 7.00 pm

I cn understand about OTA it takes time to arrive but where is manual full firmware link on website atleast?? Thats strange ASUS announced but user id still in search of update ?

Also if possible open up new thread for 5Z discussions on new zentalk here we need it badly as android 10 is released will be easy for us to discuss alot more about stability bugs and other problems if we face any as old zentalk on india country no one replies us
PLEASE @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Kris @LP_ASUS plz rethink about new thread here for 5Z and upload firmware as soon as possible on website atleast if OTA is gonna take time its a request humbly?
6 REPLIES 6

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
We'll check backwards for the UL file. Thank you for your patience!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
CH_ASUS

We'll check backwards for the UL file. Thank you for your patience!

View post
I got fota just today an hour back but full firmware is yet to be uploaded on asus india and by the way thanksaaalot for such an lovely effortive update u change entire system ui which is more likely to be using a new phone like and till now no any problems faced so far everything is working so smoothly and loved the update

Thankyou again for update and Sorry for soo much of frustated post above but my patience came to an end so had to post and thanksalot for your reply really meamsalot to me

Hopefully ZENFONE 5Z THREAD ON NEW FORUM IN FUTURE WE ARE MISSING SOMEWHERE juz a request plz hope ASUS will openup discussions for 5Z as well here? @CH_ASUS

bharathi_28cs
Star I
Hi Asus Team,
Thanks for releasing Android 10 firmware this soon to zenfone 5z. I like most of the update especially screen recorder, UI, adding FM and many others. Here is what I have found as bugs from the update.
1. This update did something to RAM memory management. Now almost no apps managing the memory in the task put it in the background.
2. In landscape mode, system icon tray occupies more position and not allowing to see the notification clearly. Could not allow to shrink the tray also.

ರವ_ಶ
Star I
After the updated 10, camera is not improve. And photo image viewing scale is not full scale. (18:9)view