This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging time taking too much

sivamani242
Rising Star I
For full charge it is taking more than 3 hours even it is showing fast charging ,
Specially for last 10% it is taking more than 45-60 minutes ,

9 REPLIES 9

sivamani242
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS

Are you using the bundled Asus charger and cable?

Also after charging, restart and try again.

I assume this charge time is even when you are not using the phone actively.

Another note, did you also notice the device heating up more than usual? Could it be that some app has bugged out in the background using cpu/battery - and as a result also impacting charging.

View post
My problem is asus max pro m1
And asus 6z taking same time to full charge
That's why I am asking , you see my screenshot if it was unusual you inform me i will rush to nearest service centre
HHC3ZA7SKXRI.jpg

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
sivamani242

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/31969#Comment_31969

My problem is asus max pro m1

And asus 6z taking same time to full charge

That's why I am asking , you see my screenshot if it was unusual you inform me i will rush to nearest service centre

HHC3ZA7SKXRI.jpg

View post
Which is also why I am asking if you are charging the ZenFone 6 using the ZenFone 6 bundled charger.
Or are you charging the Zenfone 6 using the Max Pro-bundled charger?

Also do you notice device get particularly hotter (than before)? (Thinking if any app is stuck in the background also draining battery causing device heat up and slower charge).

sivamani242
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/32014#Comment_32014

Which is also why I am asking if you are charging the ZenFone 6 using the ZenFone 6 bundled charger.

Or are you charging the Zenfone 6 using the Max Pro-bundled charger?

Also do you notice device get particularly hotter (than before)? (Thinking if any app is stuck in the background also draining battery causing device heat up and slower charge).

View post
I am using zf6 charger only for charging for my zf6 , i think no app was running , but i can say that sometimes wifi is turning on automatically, withouth mannual switching on wifi, it was taking 2hours 21 minutes
While asus max pro m1 with asus max pro m1 charger taking 2hours 25 minutes ,
Previously i used max pro m1 i had given that mobile to my friend

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
2hrs 25min from 0-100% is reasonable for a full charge , and is in-line with what we expect.

Yashu
Star I
My 3 days old zenfone 6z takes more than 6 hrs to charge from 0 to 100 plz help me