This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nachiket_065
Star I
@nightsilvance
i have the ROG 2 device and i'm facing the same issue after the last update, the device got hanged suddenly after 10 min of use for 20 sec. either we have to hard reboot it or wait for the 20-30 sec. this thing happens when you are using any apps from your mobile or when you unlock the device via finger lock. but the strange things that i observed while phone got hanged,
1.) volume button , finger lock and power button are working but when i press power button to restart the device i can't do it.
2.) i have to press vol up-down button + power button for hard reboot then it will work fine after reboot.

So for the Asus team either you guys provide us new stable update or will return your device and twitter will be on fire if you won't provide the proper response.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
khanaish1997

What is the procedure of tool and how it will solve airtrigger issue ... Please reply and forward me the tool??

View post
They can get all the information about the functioning of the phone if you install the log tool. You have to repeat or recreate the action after installing the tool and then take a log report and share it with them via drive link

mr_strange
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23296#Comment_23296

Have you noticed when it gets stronger again? Or does it go back to normal when you restart once more?

View post
I too have this issue now

iamsuperching
Star I
😞 I still have the same issue. My right air trigger is unresponsive sometimes not like my left one. Please asus fix this asap

nholie5
Star II
is there any global 12/512 version or cn stock rom experiencing the same problem or the tencent version only who flashed to global rom have this problem?