This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Charge Not Working

Guri27
Rising Star I
its been a 3 days I'm facing the issue of slow charge. at first i thought it was a temporary problem. will gwt solved after restarting the device or keeping the device off for few minutes. but no, it didn't work out. then i tried other methods described by the asus mods or devs. I'm using the original adopter and cable came inside the box. stopped all the background apps, kept on airplane mode even switched off the phone but no change in the charging speed. and now I'm getting irritated with the asus. i used to recommend the asus devices to my friends and relatives. but i won't anymore due to so bad service. please solve this shit ASAP if you want to keep it a honored brand in the today's world. @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS please reply and give a promise to solve this ASAP.
28 REPLIES 28

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Guri27

and i also registered for the Android Q final beta tester, still no response from company end. no email or no update

View post
They handed out beta to selected users, maybe you are not selected. Tough luck mate. but stable Q will be out soon so you dont need to wait much

Guri27
Rising Star I
hope that... waiting for the any update, that may solve the issue

djlenny
Star I
Hi I have the same issue. ASUS zenfone6 2019. After the android q update 1 day ago Fast charging has stopped working. It is not a hardware issue. I have also tried factory reboot. This seems to be a common issue with ASUS devices and updates. Could you please fix this.

djlenny
Star I
Cancel that, fast charging works with the original cable. It seems the Q update has changed it to insist on the original cable.

Guri27

its been a 3 days I'm facing the issue of slow charge. at first i thought it was a temporary problem. will gwt solved after restarting the device or keeping the device off for few minutes. but no, it didn't work out. then i tried other methods described by the asus mods or devs. I'm using the original adopter and cable came inside the box. stopped all the background apps, kept on airplane mode even switched off the phone but no change in the charging speed. and now I'm getting irritated with the asus. i used to recommend the asus devices to my friends and relatives. but i won't anymore due to so bad service. please solve this shit ASAP if you want to keep it a honored brand in the today's world. @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS please reply and give a promise to solve this ASAP.

Fast Charge Not Working
I'm facing the same problem first i thought it was cable issue since the latest update its happening please asus see into the matter as soon as possible!