This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE provisioned tab under phone information

chemico41
Star I
Hi, I recently bought ROG Phone II (India). I found out that the VoLTE provisioned and Video Calling provisioned tabs are grayed out when I checked under Phone information by typing #*#4636#*# on the dial pad. However I could enable VoLTE in the settings. It feels strange and I do not know if this is a problem or not. Please let me know if any among you found the same situation with your phone.
VoLTE Provisioned Disabled.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Shreyash
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13030/volte-provisioned-tab-under-phone-information

I have no idea what Shreyash is talking about. What you wrote is totally normal. What are you worried about. Is something not working?

View post
I am unable to make 4g calls and one of the carrier jio is not supporting my device so its a major deal breaker .

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
To my knowledge, jio supports ROG Phone II but I could be wrong. You don't happen to have a ROG Phone II Tencent edition do you? It will have Tencent on the back if you do.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

To my knowledge, jio supports ROG Phone II but I could be wrong. You don't happen to have a ROG Phone II Tencent edition do you? It will have Tencent on the back if you do.

View post
So is this a software thing where by you guys enable it or a service provider thing and I got to call up my service provider ? Do you have any idea if Singtel supports ROG phone II ?

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
jetjosh92

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/31964#Comment_31964

So is this a software thing where by you guys enable it or a service provider thing and I got to call up my service provider ? Do you have any idea if Singtel supports ROG phone II ?

View post
Anders_ASUS

View post
I am from Singapore and I bought and collected my phone from a Asus Store in Singapore and my service provider is Singtel and yes VoLte is enabled under my mobile plan by default and it called 4G clear voice.
But the setting is not shown in the network settings in my ROG phone ll. can you help me out ?
4G ClearVoice | Business | Singtel

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I don't believe we have any VoLTE support in Singapore