This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do somebody like Android 10?

peter_kadlec
Star III
I would like to ask a question. Is there anyone who feels or notice that Zenfone 6 got better after the update to Android 10?
I mean somethig really noticable. Faster UI etc.
Like really, someone who can say "Android 10 is awesome because ecerything is even faster, better...."
After my update the phone was very laggy.
I did factory reset and it got better but after 4 days I downgraded (or better say upgraded) to Android 9 again and everything feels better and it feels that the phone, simply, works, with Android 10 there was always "something". Some problem, lag, something that I couldnt really describe, like some bad smell you smell and it disappears before you locate it or find out what it was.
My problems with Android 10:
-Shitty camera - especially night mode
-Poorer performance, lags, stutter, freezing
-Phone vibratres during calls like from touches on the screen
-Double tap on notification bar (or simply top of the screen) does not lock the phone
-Slow fingerprint scanner
-Sometimes, it is mostly seen when you restart the phone, when the home screen is loading, the bottom buttons and top notification bar is loading like "separately" from the rest of the screen
-I couldnt find a way to open contacts right away, only through call log
-I haven't notice any change in Batterry performance

11 REPLIES 11

Mr_Doge
Star III
With the latest update, I kinda like it because it works fine. Nothing really better than Android 9 though. But when I first switched to 10 I had serious lag issues that made it unusable if I didn't reboot everyday. With the latest update, I think it's safe to update.

peter_kadlec
Star III
Mr.Doge

With the latest update, I kinda like it because it works fine. Nothing really better than Android 9 though. But when I first switched to 10 I had serious lag issues that made it unusable if I didn't reboot everyday. With the latest update, I think it's safe to update.

View post
Well and that is the point. So much problems for lot of users for nothing...