This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery in android 10

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Dear Asus, I praised the battery before, but I have to say that after upgrading to android 10 it discharges very quickly. 1% in 5 minutes on average, it disappoints me very much because I bought a phone for a large battery. I feel poor vibrations but the battery needs to be improved. Will there be any update that will fix this? Please answer me, best regards
19 REPLIES 19

_jis_
Zen Master III
Try to install the update one more time (from the microsd card) from recovery mode: Volume+ Power
Do you really need to install it from a micro SD card?

krewniak19
Rising Star II
it seems to me that Asus should improve, however, the appropriate update

krewniak19
Rising Star II
TP4R7Q2R4MDQ.jpg
Probably success sukces after the last update the battery has improved again ? two days and there is 50% ? so it may already be

off2fly115
Rising Star II
krewniak19

Dear Asus, I praised the battery before, but I have to say that after upgrading to android 10 it discharges very quickly. 1% in 5 minutes on average, it disappoints me very much because I bought a phone for a large battery. I feel poor vibrations but the battery needs to be improved. Will there be any update that will fix this? Please answer me, best regards

Battery in android 10
This is exactly the case even after Android 10 .73 update. I know this because with Android 9 which I had a few days ago, every morning I use to leave to school with a 100% charge and at the end my 1st period class... I would have 95%. It was consistent and I always had 95% after 1st period every day. Now after updating to Android 10 .73, I have 88% after 1st period everyday. It's significantly worse. My phone is only about 5 weeks old and I baby the thing to death. I also only have like 5 apps that I downloaded from the play store which is like pubg and etc so I know it's not something running in the back. Asus please fix

krewniak19
Rising Star II
JZE5JKENB4LE.jpg
almost four days, everything was cool, but most of the time the phone was unused, I bought a phone for decoration because I'm afraid to use so as not to see how fast the battery is flying. The most important thing for the creators of the phone is: 1 - battery optimization, 2 - photo improvement because it drastically reduced the quality, 3-stronger vibration, 4-finger unlock improvement because it is slower and sometimes does not work at all, the rest are smaller disadvantages with which you can live. The battery is the biggest problem and this is unacceptable