This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2 Custom & Default sound/ringtone issue

michelangalo
Star III
I have added a custom ringtone and now i don't see system sounds.
There should be a way to see system sounds without deleteing custom sounds. Attaching video to show the same.
2019-11-14-09-30-45.mp4

4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This is a bug. It's not supposed to look like that. I don't know how to fix it. You could try to go to settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> three dot menu in top right corner -> show system -> settings -> storage & memory -> clear storage. Maybe you need to do this for the "settings storage" app too. I'm really not sure if this will work and it will reset a lot of your settings but it's still better than doing a full factory reset.

michelangalo
Star III
Anders_ASUS

This is a bug. It's not supposed to look like that. I don't know how to fix it. You could try to go to settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> three dot menu in top right corner -> show system -> settings -> storage & memory -> clear storage. Maybe you need to do this for the "settings storage" app too. I'm really not sure if this will work and it will reset a lot of your settings but it's still better than doing a full factory reset.

View post
I really don't want to impact any settings. Can you kindly forward this bug to the dev team so they can look into this.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We can log your device. Without anything to go on, we will never find this bug.
I can send you a PM with instructions

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
michelangalo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28730#Comment_28730

I really don't want to impact any settings. Can you kindly forward this bug to the dev team so they can look into this.

View post
Our dev team has looked at your log file and can confirm that this bug is due to that you've installed a xiaomi file explorer which is not compatible. Uninstall it, remove the custom sound and add the sound using our file explorer. Hopefully your sounds will start working again.