This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 and Bluetooth in car

After updating android 10 not work bluetooth audio in car(((( when you will fix this bug?
5 REPLIES 5

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Did you do a factory reset? I haven't had trouble playing music/podcasts or talking on the phone with bluetooth in the car or with any of my bluetooth headsets.

Why I must do factory reset?( This bug came with android 10. Earlier everything be ok. Maybe it will be better return previous bluetooth firmware and include it to next Fota update?

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
fedotovsfamily

Why I must do factory reset?( This bug came with android 10. Earlier everything be ok. Maybe it will be better return previous bluetooth firmware and include it to next Fota update?

View post
It was a huge update from 9 to 10. They did beta testing but that is not perfect. I had to do a factory reset of mine to get it to work normally as have many people. I haven't seen anyone else (that I am aware of) report the issue. The fact that it isn't commonly being reported suggests it's something with your phone. Hard to "fix" something with an update that isn't present on most phones. You could wait for the next OTA and see if it works, but if it doesn't you might need to do the reset. Good luck.?️

_jis_
Zen Master III

fedotovsfamily

After updating android 10 not work bluetooth audio in car(((( when you will fix this bug?

Android 10 and Bluetooth in car
When the next update arrives, do it this way:
_jis_

What I did after major Android 10 update:

(I did a full update using 1.87 GiB zip archive)

Clear cache to all apps.

Restart in Safe mode.

Restart again.

And I have no problems discussed here, even though I didn't do a factory reset after update to A10.

View post

You can try at least these steps now:
Clear cache to all apps.
Restart in Safe mode.
Restart again.