This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch not working after unlocking the screen

sathish05durai
Rising Star I
Hi all. After the latest update 1910.44 the touch is not working after unlocking the screen. It works after few seconds. I am facing this error regularly.
Kindly confirm if anybody else facing the same issue.
This needs to be addressed quickly by the asus team. Inspite of a gaming flagship this issue is very annoying. Please fix ASAP.
40 REPLIES 40

Chetan
Star I
Facing same issues guys after the 44 update

OPC
Zen Master II
Facing the same issue occasionally. The screen is frozen. Pressing the power button, shut-down and restart icons don't react. Putting the phone to sleep and waking it up several times solves the issue.

a_bakhiet89
Star I
I'm facing the same issue. Sometimes the screen responds after pressing the screenlock and waiting a while, however most times I have to force restart the phone to get it working normally.

Vamp
Zen Master I
sathish05durai

Hi all. After the latest update 1910.44 the touch is not working after unlocking the screen. It works after few seconds. I am facing this error regularly.

Kindly confirm if anybody else facing the same issue.

This needs to be addressed quickly by the asus team. Inspite of a gaming flagship this issue is very annoying. Please fix ASAP.

Touch not working after unlocking the screen
Hey try turning off the Pocket Mode in Advanced Setting... Works for me...

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
@sathish05durai did you try disabling pocket mode (if you had it enabled) and did it help?
I believe most people with this issue, have solved it with a reset