This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ples asus fix this

friendly99x
Star I
Have some point ples asus development fix this if you can because... We like rog phone 2 but we are expecting more from it ...

1- air trigger color when we use it it's really looking bad when we record the screen so please++, make an option for hiding the color I am sure most of user feel like we dont need the color ... Just make an option allow us to turn it off or on.
2- I get the cooler and I was very happy with it on first day, but then issues with audio starts when I plug my headset on it the sound work very well but if I turn the mic on the headset stop working ... 4 different headphone but I get the same issues ... Please fix this,

3- rog phone 2 controller I am not sure if it's what we expect from it or no but I try it with fortnight (it's okay not that bad) and pubg mobile ( it's really very bad experience for me ) ...

Finally, please if you can make update to fix all of this we will be very happy as user of Asus ...

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

wendingdelonghu
Star III
friendly99x

Have some point ples asus development fix this if you can because... We like rog phone 2 but we are expecting more from it ...

1- air trigger color when we use it it's really looking bad when we record the screen so please++, make an option for hiding the color I am sure most of user feel like we dont need the color ... Just make an option allow us to turn it off or on.

2- I get the cooler and I was very happy with it on first day, but then issues with audio starts when I plug my headset on it the sound work very well but if I turn the mic on the headset stop working ... 4 different headphone but I get the same issues ... Please fix this,

3- rog phone 2 controller I am not sure if it's what we expect from it or no but I try it with fortnight (it's okay not that bad) and pubg mobile ( it's really very bad experience for me ) ...

Finally, please if you can make update to fix all of this we will be very happy as user of Asus ...

Thanks

Ples asus fix this
Really hope someone cares about you here, because they totally left us ROG 1 users in the dust. Goodluck

friendly99x
Star I
wendingdelonghuo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13730/ples-asus-fix-this

Really hope someone cares about you here, because they totally left us ROG 1 users in the dust. Goodluck

View post
Am just hoping someone will do something about all of this , if not I learn something from them , its okay if we have issues with our products but it's not okay if we don't care about all of that issues, so I think ASUS really good and big company and they are really care about their users experience ...
Hope they will drop update for both phones ROG 1 and 2

Mvarun
Rising Star I
friendly99x

Thanks

Ples asus fix this
For the mic and cooler issue, there's actually a setting for that somewhere in game genie where it asks if you want to turn on/off the fan when the mic is in use

friendly99x
Star I
Mvarun

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13730/ples-asus-fix-this

For the mic and cooler issue, there's actually a setting for that somewhere in game genie where it asks if you want to turn on/off the fan when the mic is in use

View post
Yes I know but I think you get me wrong ? when I use the cooler and turn ON the mic the headphone stop working the sound and mice come through the phone and sometimes there is no sound at all