This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉
Gaming
Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

78 REPLIES 78

Another feature which would be cool to have is to bring down the Notification shade on the AirTriggers squeeze options. Asus ROG Phone 2 is obviously a tall phone, and it tends to become a bit difficult everytime when we try to reach all the way to the top to bring down the Notification shade. But IMO, pairing it up with a short squeeze function would make more sense and make it a lot easier and improves QoL by a huge amount. Hope the devs hear this! 🙂

Mvarun
Rising Star I
"Tips and tricks" *only puts one single tip*

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Mvarun

View post
?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Mvarun

View post
I know, I think about it almost every day but I'm so far behind with replying all the ZenFone 6 and ROG Phone II posts.
My plan was to write a small guide about Audio Wizard and link to DTS Trailers so you can hear the difference that DTS X makes. I also want to make a thorough Game tuning guide for Armoury Crate.
I promise to make it happen as soon as possible 😉

Mvarun
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/31718#Comment_31718

I know, I think about it almost every day but I'm so far behind with replying all the ZenFone 6 and ROG Phone II posts.

My plan was to write a small guide about Audio Wizard and link to DTS Trailers so you can hear the difference that DTS X makes. I also want to make a thorough Game tuning guide for Armoury Crate.

I promise to make it happen as soon as possible 😉

View post
Okay nice, will be waiting for it.