This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery in android 10

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Dear Asus, I praised the battery before, but I have to say that after upgrading to android 10 it discharges very quickly. 1% in 5 minutes on average, it disappoints me very much because I bought a phone for a large battery. I feel poor vibrations but the battery needs to be improved. Will there be any update that will fix this? Please answer me, best regards
19 REPLIES 19

krewniak19
Rising Star II
no reset to factory settings helped, just got rid of the configuration, the problem with the battery is still, Asus Anders can you do something about it? This is a serious problem

krewniak19

Dear Asus, I praised the battery before, but I have to say that after upgrading to android 10 it discharges very quickly. 1% in 5 minutes on average, it disappoints me very much because I bought a phone for a large battery. I feel poor vibrations but the battery needs to be improved. Will there be any update that will fix this? Please answer me, best regards

Battery in android 10
我也一樣

FredrikH03
Star III
I can't relate this in any way, my battery is insanely good, i use the 6z throughout almost the entire day and before night i have about 30% left and i have never ran out of battery yet... You should play a little in the settings, use dark mode even though its an lcd screen, turn off functions you dont use and check what apps uses the most power. If there is no way of improving you should contact asus and get it repaired or get a new phone...

krewniak19
Rising Star II
one day - you are kidding, 5000 mAh battery should work for at least two days, one day old Asus two works for me

Krzysiek
Star II
Try to install the update one more time (from the microsd card) from recovery mode: Volume+ Power
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS630KL/UL-ASUS_I01WD-ASUS-17.1810.1910.73-1.1.1-user.zip
It helped me with draining the battery.
I hate factory reset ?