This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PHONE II (ZS660KL) Screen Burn in (Help me)

Hi there All ,im new here i bought Asus ROG phone 2 ZS660KL 12gb Ram 512gb Rom Tencent Version.I buy this For Gaming ,Pubg ETC.I heard its beast for Gaming ,After 1 month Playing Pubg on my mobile With 60fps Frame with low Graphics with Ultra Frame Rate 70-80% Brightness,Without Connecting Charger , playing Time 3 hour Regular twice in a day with Full Battery.My Phone has Burn in Screen on navigation Bar and Very low Notice able Line in mid of Screen when We using White Web pages .So why this is happening .Is there any solution or it was my money waisting on Asus Rog phone .I switched from Galaxy NOTE8 And NOTE 9 for Gaming If this phone made for games why this happening.Im attaching a picture of Burn in On Navigation bar right side below ,everyone can see Clearly.
20191128_205339.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
You want to do a display test in the test menu to see if it is a really a burn in ?
1) go to the calculator app
2) type .12345+=
3) choose single test (ignore the enable location notice)
4) find test "Display test" and start the test
if the lines are still there then yes you got a burn in...I am not sure if this is covered under warranty
You can read this write up if you want to know why this is happening..
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/save-screen-prevent-burn-in-amoled-screens/

wendingdelonghu
Star III
rizwanasghar450

Hi there All ,im new here i bought Asus ROG phone 2 ZS660KL 12gb Ram 512gb Rom Tencent Version.I buy this For Gaming ,Pubg ETC.I heard its beast for Gaming ,After 1 month Playing Pubg on my mobile With 60fps Frame with low Graphics with Ultra Frame Rate 70-80% Brightness,Without Connecting Charger , playing Time 3 hour Regular twice in a day with Full Battery.My Phone has Burn in Screen on navigation Bar and Very low Notice able Line in mid of Screen when We using White Web pages .So why this is happening .Is there any solution or it was my money waisting on Asus Rog phone .I switched from Galaxy NOTE8 And NOTE 9 for Gaming If this phone made for games why this happening.Im attaching a picture of Burn in On Navigation bar right side below ,everyone can see Clearly.

961PXFHI7FPG.jpg

ASUS ROG PHONE II (ZS660KL) Screen Burn in (Help me)
dont buy ASUS again, simple. They try their hardest not to honor their warranty, and they suck with updates.

basumataryneetu
Star III
@rizwanasghar450 ... Probably this is a oled panel issue....

jetjosh92

You want to do a display test in the test menu to see if it is a really a burn in ?

1) go to the calculator app

2) type .12345+=

3) choose single test (ignore the enable location notice)

4) find test "Display test" and start the test

if the lines are still there then yes you got a burn in...I am not sure if this is covered under warranty

You can read this write up if you want to know why this is happening..

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/save-screen-prevent-burn-in-amoled-screens/

View post
I know this Setting everyone know what is burn in screen its easy to find spot.my bad luch i had now.I just made this post for help to other to stop buying this.1000 USD is not coming from tree or water they fooking us ,why they made gaming phone if pubg mobile heavy than phone the game is casue burn in screen.