This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious Issue : Call screen is turns on, even if I pressed the power button

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
Why you guys not taking this issue as a serious concern. It is not fixed in the Android 10 update too. If I slightly move my phone over the call, it turns on the display even after when I pressed the power button. So the phone getting too hot and I couldn't speak more than 5 minutes, my ears are burning. This is one of the major bug man. The irritating proximity sensor is not working properly. Atleast try to fix the power button issue. Other wise I never gonna buy any Asus brand item in my lifetime. This is serious note.
Requirement : If I press the power button the call screen should goes off, until I press the power button.
2 REPLIES 2

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
VS-KR

No sure if I understand your request, but go to Accessibility > Power button to reject call.

See if it helps.

View post
Not to reject the call. While in the call I need to turn the screen off, until I press the power the button again.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Alaudeen

Why you guys not taking this issue as a serious concern. It is not fixed in the Android 10 update too. If I slightly move my phone over the call, it turns on the display even after when I pressed the power button. So the phone getting too hot and I couldn't speak more than 5 minutes, my ears are burning. This is one of the major bug man. The irritating proximity sensor is not working properly. Atleast try to fix the power button issue. Other wise I never gonna buy any Asus brand item in my lifetime. This is serious note.

Requirement : If I press the power button the call screen should goes off, until I press the power button.

Serious Issue : Call screen is turns on, even if I pressed the power button
Please continue to the existing thread next time, it is certainly better than starting another one.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/7473/asus-calling-screen-annoy-screen