This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 5g due?

abhimanyu_amish
Rising Star I
Due you think that by the time 512/12 version will be available on flipkart, Rog phone 2 would already have been obsolete with huawei, Samsung and others coming very soon with 5g?
What will be the life cycle for rog phone 2 512/12 when it comes to flipkart that keeps saying "coming soon" while it's notify me never notified for 128 version?
11 REPLIES 11

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The next-generation Rog Phone launched next year may be a 5G phone, and the life cycle of the ASUS phone is about 18 months.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
kikoly

The next-generation Rog Phone launched next year may be a 5G phone, and the life cycle of the ASUS phone is about 18 months.

View post
Thats good to know considering I would be switching after 24months for sure. Maybe by that time Rog Phone 4 might be my choice. Well you never know do you 🙂

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Rajat Kumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30852#Comment_30852

Thats good to know considering I would be switching after 24months for sure. Maybe by that time Rog Phone 4 might be my choice. Well you never know do you 🙂

View post
According to news reports, Rog Phone 3 should be a 5G phone.

abhimanyu_amish
Rising Star I
Good. Now my very humble request to Asus is can they announce when rog 2 512/12 be available on Flipkart, a week here and there? For a few months Flipkart has been saying "coming soon". The consumers can decide if they wish to switch to other brands if their "coming soon" is not materializing. And, by the way, Flipkart's notify me doesn't work. They never notified for 128/8. And, they have no facility to put your GST number on invoice (unlike Amazon) , you can't claim tax benefit.