This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 | UI Stuttering especially while switching apps and going back to Home

ishant_ip
Star II
Hello Mods,
Ever since I have updated to the latest android 10 on my ASUS 6z, I feel a lack of smoothness in the general UI flow. Switching between apps feels clunky and there's some delay when we pull up a certain app to bring all the running ones on the screen.
I used ANDROID 10 on Oneplus 7 Pro and Samsung Note 10 plus(beta) both of which have a similar processor. But the UI smoothness on those devices is way too good and at just another level. Everything feels so intuitive and right. I hope you guys are working on making this app switching thing as cool as it should be or otherwise I would only prefer to roll back to Android 9 which was damn smooth.
The camera in selfie mode also brightens up the skin and that looks way worse than what's shown in the viewfinder. I hope you guys do a good job in the next update. Just feel sad that the first flagship I bought behaves like a mere mid range phone. 😞
8 REPLIES 8

_jis_
Zen Master III
Do you have the latest WW_17.1810.1910.73 update installed?
Are you using Asus launcher?

ishant_ip
Star II
Yes! Just installed the latest update. I am using the ASUS Launcher.

ishant_ip
Star II
_jis_

Do you have the latest WW_17.1810.1910.73 update installed?

Are you using Asus launcher?

View post
Do you not feel any stutter or lack of smoothness in the UI?

prashanth
Rising Star II
I know the fix
Factory reset and dont backup data,trust me you'll be fine after that.i faced th same issue and if u dont reset it now the lag is gonna get worse and you will feel like throwing the phone out
So final answer is reset