Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying yellow border on lockscreen

Noir
Rising Star I
to replicate this
1. use different wallpapers for lockscreen and homescreen
2. double click the power button while u are on homescreen, u can see yellow border flashes and goes away on lockscreen.
normally when i double click the power button a yellow border appears covering the whole screen and goes away, i had this issue from day one.
ABKJ1WPBYQ7N.jpg
but today the yellow border got stuck behind just the status bar and not the whole screen and with a black background on status bar.
this was gone with a restart but the yellow border covering the whole screen still appears when i double click the power button. i did factory reset but the problem still exists.
if u use same wallpaper for home and lock screen there is no issue.

25 REPLIES 25

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Noir

to replicate this

1. use different wallpapers for lockscreen and homescreen

2. double click the power button while u are on homescreen, u can see yellow border flashes and goes away on lockscreen.

normally when i double click the power button a yellow border appears covering the whole screen and goes away, i had this issue from day one.

ABKJ1WPBYQ7N.jpg

but today the yellow border got stuck behind just the status bar and not the whole screen and with a black background on status bar.

this was gone with a restart but the yellow border covering the whole screen still appears when i double click the power button. i did factory reset but the problem still exists.

if u use same wallpaper for home and lock screen there is no issue.

Annoying yellow border on lockscreen
It is because of changing wallpaper by slideshow

Noir
Rising Star I

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We already know about the yellow border but I can't understand why it got stuck on your phone, let alone why it's still there after a reset.
Anyways, we're already looking at how to solve it

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I

Noir
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

We already know about the yellow border but I can't understand why it got stuck on your phone, let alone why it's still there after a reset.

Anyways, we're already looking at how to solve it

View post
thank you