This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z Gallery app performance issues.

djcsweet16
Star III
I'm a huge fan of the asus's gallery app since my zenfone 3. Especially for its 'hide/unhide albums' feature. While hiding/unhiding an album containing aboubt 50 photos/videos, my zenfone 3 would take less than 5 seconds, irrespective of the album size. But in my 6z, the processing time has increased to more than 45 seconds for the same album. Any fixes?
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I don't know why. I just tried hiding 13 albums with over 300 images on my ZenFone 6 and it took about 10 seconds. Hiding just one album with 50 pictures takes maybe 3 seconds
You could try and clean the data of you gallery app. Just long press the icon and press app data. Then Storange & memory, clear storage

djcsweet16
Star III
Anders_ASUS

I don't know why. I just tried hiding 13 albums with over 300 images on my ZenFone 6 and it took about 10 seconds. Hiding just one album with 50 pictures takes maybe 3 seconds

You could try and clean the data of you gallery app. Just long press the icon and press app data. Then Storange & memory, clear storage

View post
Actually I think I know what the problem is. Hiding albums on memory card is taking lot of time. Whereas hidimg albums on phone memory takes only few seconds.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Hiding albums on memory card is taking lot of time.
Could you specify your memory card? Is it A1 or A2, or slower?

djcsweet16
Star III
_jis_

Hiding albums on memory card is taking lot of time.

Could you specify your memory card? Is it A1 or A2, or slower?

View post
It is SanDisk 64gb Class 10 A1.