This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Touch after Latest Update.

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
After the latest update i am experiencing touch issues..when i take my phone and after unlocking it doesnt respond to my touch. Have to wait for few seconds or have to unlock few times then only it comes back to normal. its so annoying. and sometimes even the fingerprint doesnt respond... please do something about this ASUS as soon as possible cant wait for another month to fix this.. this is a very serious issue. This started happening after the latest update. before it wasnt there.
44 REPLIES 44

bobbyau85
Star I
Same here..having unresponsive touch after unlocking the phone which is in locked state...this is happening randomly and not able to reproduce at will....this only happened after the latest update...

sathish05durai
Rising Star I
I am also having same issue. Touch is unresponsive after unlocking the phone very much frustrated.

sathish05durai
Rising Star I
venkatarahul98

After the latest update i am experiencing touch issues..when i take my phone and after unlocking it doesnt respond to my touch. Have to wait for few seconds or have to unlock few times then only it comes back to normal. its so annoying. and sometimes even the fingerprint doesnt respond... please do something about this ASUS as soon as possible cant wait for another month to fix this.. this is a very serious issue. This started happening after the latest update. before it wasnt there.

Unresponsive Touch after Latest Update.
Same issue after upgrade

Wrecku
Star II
Facing the same issue after the update

jackosborne4
Star I
Same issue, no response when phone is in a locked state. Turning down to 90hz seems to have helped but obviously not a permanent solution.