This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark mode - Notification panel

Saran
Rising Star II
After toggling the dark mode, the notification panel automatically collapses,making me drag it down again to use some other option on notification panel. This is not user friendly. It never collapses on pixel. @Anders_ASUS
12 REPLIES 12

_jis_
Zen Master III
@Anders_ASUS
I am available as an experimental rabbit, but to be sure, you say there is this difference:
You: After toggling the dark mode by touching Dark mode tile in quick setting area, the notification panel doesn't automatically collapses.
Me: After toggling the dark mode by touching Dark mode tile in quick setting area, the notification panel automatically collapses.
You+Me: Dark mode tile switches between light and dark modes, there is no problem, only difference is mentioned above.

Saran
Rising Star II
_jis_

@Anders_ASUS

I am available as an experimental rabbit, but to be sure, you say there is this difference:

You: After toggling the dark mode by touching Dark mode tile in quick setting area, the notification panel doesn't automatically collapses.

Me: After toggling the dark mode by touching Dark mode tile in quick setting area, the notification panel automatically collapses.

You+Me: Dark mode tile switches between light and dark modes, there is no problem, only difference is mentioned above.

View post
Yes, this is what happens..

_jis_
Zen Master III
This issue is still present in the latest WW_17.1810.1910.73 update.

_jis_
Zen Master III
_jis_

@Anders_ASUS

View post
@Anders_ASUS I am still waiting for your test and reply for quoted question above.
Exactly the same issue as Dark theme tile has Night light tile, tested on WW_17.1810.1910.73.
After toggling the Dark theme or Night light by touching Dark theme tile or Night light tile in the quick setting area, the notification panel shouldn't automatically collapse. I checked correct behaviour on Pixel phone.
There is a proof video from Pixel phone:
https://youtu.be/DpEIBgGLFNA?t=18

_jis_
Zen Master III
@Anders_ASUS
Bump ?