Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying yellow border on lockscreen

Noir
Rising Star I
to replicate this
1. use different wallpapers for lockscreen and homescreen
2. double click the power button while u are on homescreen, u can see yellow border flashes and goes away on lockscreen.
normally when i double click the power button a yellow border appears covering the whole screen and goes away, i had this issue from day one.
ABKJ1WPBYQ7N.jpg
but today the yellow border got stuck behind just the status bar and not the whole screen and with a black background on status bar.
this was gone with a restart but the yellow border covering the whole screen still appears when i double click the power button. i did factory reset but the problem still exists.
if u use same wallpaper for home and lock screen there is no issue.

25 REPLIES 25

KillMonger
Rising Star I
OPC

I would say we need AOD with adaptive brightness. It so bright in the dark that it illuminates the room, especially the ROG theme which I love. I have to put the phone face down or turn AOD off to be able to sleep.

View post
Yeah @OPC mentioned that screen dimming should be very low in dark conditions because it hurts our eyes while reading something in dark. @LP_ASUS please consider this as well.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
@Noir , the software team would like to log your phone to try and solve this issue. If you're ok with that, please respond to this post and I'll PM you the log tool.

Daulat
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

@Noir , the software team would like to log your phone to try and solve this issue. If you're ok with that, please respond to this post and I'll PM you the log tool.

View post
This happens when you double click on power button.
What i observed was when having same wallpaper it was a white border, while different wallpaper have yellow border.

Noir
Rising Star I
LP_ASUS

View post
ok @LP_ASUS

Noir
Rising Star I
17daulat

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30453#Comment_30453

This happens when you double click on power button.

What i observed was when having same wallpaper it was a white border, while different wallpaper have yellow border.

View post
i dont have any white border when i have same wallpaper, i only have yellow border