sivamani242
Rising Star I
How to purchase warranty for asus 6z ?
Which was showing in my asus
ZGWM71YAQ5KZ.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Your unit is in warranty until next October. What are you looking to purchase? An extended warranty?
If it's available, you would have to contact your regional support. Not all products have extended warranties in all regions.

sivamani242
Rising Star I
LP_ASUS

Your unit is in warranty until next October. What are you looking to purchase? An extended warranty?

If it's available, you would have to contact your regional support. Not all products have extended warranties in all regions.

View post
As per the policy to purchase extend warranty , we need to activate within 3months from date of purchase as per your policy,
Reginoal guys are useless they saying one thing mobile warranty is for only 12 months ,
If you think what they said s right , then why it is appearing to purchase extend warranty,

evnchn
Rising Star II
By the way, cover the entire barcode. Technically the barcode data can still be recovered from this photo and who knows what people will do with it.

sivamani242
Rising Star I
evnchn

By the way, cover the entire barcode. Technically the barcode data can still be recovered from this photo and who knows what people will do with it.

View post
Okay ,
Don't track me ??