cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND YET NO INFO !!!!

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Hello Asus team,
So its been a month and i heard nothing from you guys in regard to the fix of red tint ( that appears on grey background i.w brightness less than 30% ) , DC dimming update ( which makes brightness go lesser than what Rog 2 provides ) Android 10 official stable release , camera improvements ( Chroma boost needed as natural images seems to dead to eyes )
Please think from the consumer point of view , if you guys keep ignoring our simple requests how can we trust Asus in future ?
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
8 REPLIES 8

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
jetjosh92

I don't think mine is too bad but now that you guys mentioned it. This had been around since the first ROG phone

View post
Yes it doesn't looks bad cuz we are habituated with it but if you compare it with other amoled device it does looks bad

staradhish
Rising Star I
RAIDEN™

Hello Asus team,

So its been a month and i heard nothing from you guys in regard to the fix of red tint ( that appears on grey background i.w brightness less than 30% ) , DC dimming update ( which makes brightness go lesser than what Rog 2 provides ) Android 10 official stable release , camera improvements ( Chroma boost needed as natural images seems to dead to eyes )

Please think from the consumer point of view , if you guys keep ignoring our simple requests how can we trust Asus in future ?

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND YET NO INFO !!!!
Correction, it's not been just one month. They released in China way back in July, it's more than 4 months.

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
staradhish

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13507/its-been-a-month-and-yet-no-info

Correction, it's not been just one month. They released in China way back in July, it's more than 4 months.

View post
Correct but i was stating that in terms of its release date in India

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
RAIDEN™

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30540#Comment_30540

Yes it doesn't looks bad cuz we are habituated with it but if you compare it with other amoled device it does looks bad

View post
Yea I guess it is a ROG theme issue, I had been using the stock Android theme and there is no red tint or any visible lines...on the grey backgrounds.