This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with asus mobile desktop dock

Moha
Star III
hi i've purchased the asus rog mobile desktop dock the first virsion and it didn't work its only work in the phone but nothing shows in the monitor i tried all the methods but nothing work i read the manual and ido what it says .. my phone is asus rog phone 2 and i download the latest update manually .. i think its software problem we need an update for it
20 REPLIES 20

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Can you provide me the serial number for both of your devices? I'll send you a PM.

Moha
Star III
done i send it to u

Moha
Star III
Im still waiting for an answer

Moha
Star III
Should i returnd it back ? .. its really annoying problem i was waiting 1 month till its reach me

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Sorry about the late reply. Took me some time to get a proper reply from the right people.

1. Make sure you're using 30W adapter
2. If you did use 30W adapter, the indicator light on the dock will turn on. 
 -->If the indicator light is off, this means the dock might be broken
 -->If the indicator light is on, then there are 2 scenarios:
1. If the country code of your phone is also flashed to WW. Then the device is compatible with the dock.
2. If the country code of your phone was not flashed and still stick with CN. The devices will have compatibility issues with the accessory because their firmware doesn't match with the country code.

So in short, it could be either a faulty docking station or that the store that flashed your phone, didn't flash everything to WW.
If this is the case, then you need to talk to your store as we do not support tencent phones that are flashed with WW rom.