cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTS audio is not getting enabled automatically

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Hello team,
DTS audio is not working properly. Everytime, I have to open the audio wizard and select any audio mode (eg. Rock) when I play music with any music player. Could you provide solution for this issue.

39 REPLIES 39

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Understood. I've passed your updated instructions to R&D.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

Understood. I've passed your updated instructions to R&D.

View post
Fyi. It feels like the issue got fixed in the recent update. But I confirm it after couple of days testing. Mean time, could you confirm whether any fix was pushed part of recent update (1920.44) because this wasn't mentioned in the update log.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
No, I can confirm that if it was fixed it was by accident. We still haven't been able to reproduce the issue you described. Hopefully with the latest instructions we will be able to do so.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

No, I can confirm that if it was fixed it was by accident. We still haven't been able to reproduce the issue you described. Hopefully with the latest instructions we will be able to do so.

View post
If so, I request you try to reproduce the issue with previous FOTA update (1910.35) not with the latest one.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
sathishinsat2

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30463#Comment_30463

If so, I request you try to reproduce the issue with previous FOTA update (1910.35) not with the latest one.

View post
That's the version we have been testing on. 😉